SIMS Parent App
The SIMS Parent App allows you to keep up to date with your daughter’s school life here at Ashfield Girls’ High School. You can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What you will find in the SIMS Parent App:
- Information regarding attendance and achievement
- School holidays and key dates
- Access to your daughter’s school report
- Notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary
- Access to update your contact details, so we will always have the most up to date information in case of an emergency
- If you have more than one daughter at the school, you will have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
Effective home / school engagement is the key to success and the SIMS Parent App is the ideal tool for schools and parents to maintain close and regular contact. Your daughter’s teachers will send push notifications through the app - whether it’s sharing information on homework, timetables, school reports or conduct, you can stay on top of your daughter’s progress throughout their education. Schools can easily send automated alerts and notifications directly to parents’ phones, and a clear dashboard gives parents an overview of their child’s school life, making for meaningful conversation at parents’ evenings.
The information we receive through the app will help you stay up to date with your daughter’s school life as well as support her development and progress.
To register for the app please read ‘The SIMS Parent App and Website User Policy’ and complete the application form.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent App:
- When you return the form we will send you an activation email, simply click the link from your smartphone, tablet or PC to activate your account. The email will be sent to the address you gave us when registering for SIMS Parent App.
- You should then click on the icon for the type of account you would like to use (Microsoft/Office 365, Twitter, Facebook, Google) and you will be directed to sign in using your existing details. When logging in for the first time, please make sure all your browser windows are closed and that you have logged out of Facebook or Twitter if using these accounts to sign in.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App Store, search for SIMS parent.
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
- If you have any problems accessing the app please contact the school on, firstname.lastname@example.org or on 90471744.
Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. If you require an additional login, please contact the school office.
Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used, please contact the school if you require a replacement after this date.
SIMS App User Policy 2019 - 2020
SIMS App Access Request Form